Orthopedic High Chairs
Shackleton Edinburgh Chair
Proudly manufactured in Britan the Edinburgh range is the original Shackletons high seat chair and remains a firm favourite with its enduring style. The Edinburgh chair combines traditional styling with its high wing-back and supportive seat cushion, with contemporary manufacturing techniques to produce a timeless classic.
Available in two seat heights petite or standard allowing for easier sitting and standing. Two-seater settee and matching Queen Anne footstool are also available. Frame constructed of birch and beach hardwood. Manufactured to BSEN 15373 standards with a weight limit of up to 30 stone. Elegantly carved Queen Anne legs, zipped loose cushion allowing for easy cleaning, choose from 19 beautiful fabrics. With free home delivery.
A Life Mobility Of Thorne Rise & Recline Chair is bespoke built. With a single motor for simply reclining or a dual motor to have all sections of the back, seat and leg adjust independently- all at the touch of a button
Broughton Dual Motor Rise & Recline Chair
This dual motor rise & recliner offers the user the flexibility to be able to adjust the backrest and leg rest independently at the touch of a button using the easy to use handset.
- CHOICE OF COLOURS: You can take your pick from the available colour choices of beige, terracotta or chocolate.
- EASY CONTROLS: The provided four-button remote control lets you control all the functions of this power recliner chair.
- USER COMFORT: Wooden frame upholstered in a luxurious fabric with a padded seat and back offers optimum comfort to the user.
- DUAL MOTORS: Dual ‘Okin Deltadrive’ motors let you control the backrest and the leg rest independently for flexible comfort options.
- WATERFALL BACK: This upholstered armchair has a comfortable waterfall design back with side wings for a unique look.
Call: 01405 818998